Stoke-con-Trent

A big part of being an independent comic creator is attending comic conventions. I am no exception to this as this year I will be attending Stoke-Con-Trent on April 9th 2017. This will be the first convention Covenant of Arcana appears at in 2017 and since our debut at MCM London 2016.



Stoke con will host the debut of the print version of Black Voyage along with the sale of my other comic Transplant. Along with these comics I will also be selling a preview book showcasing a variety of projects I am working on and will be a first look.



I will also have a selection of prints for sale, these will be related to my current comics but also artwork that relates to our theme that I enjoyed drawing. You can check out a selection below.




Commissions will also be available on the day or if your attending and want to beat the rush you can pre-book a commission that I will have ready on the day. To do this send me a email with the details to covenantofarcana@gmail.com
Below are some examples of commissions I have done.


 


I will also be fundraising for the university end of year degree show for the cartoon and comics course. This will be through a lucky dip. The packs will include three prints &  an original comic unable to buy.


I look forward to seeing you at Stoke con Trent.

Comments

Popular Posts