Promo Animation - Development

Promos are common with TV and Films but now there is a rise in Comics and Publishing houses releasing promos. I was first aware of this when I was researching 451 Media and saw they had done a promo for not only there company but also there comics like Self Storage.


The video above is the promo for 451 Media and it inspired me to produce my own promo for Covenant of Arcana. Unlike 451 I am not the best animator or have access to animation software however, in 2016 is did manage to produce two videos one a promo and the other a logo evolution.
You can see them both below.

Covenant of Arcana promo



Covenant of Arcana logo evolution


Now these videos were produced last year and contain outdated information so now I have decided to create a new promo. This will incorporate a mascot that was created and included on the banners but never explained. This promo with give them a story and a later blog post will detail their story. 

I have already started to produce this promo and below is a small section of the promo. The full promo will be released by Mid-May.




Comments

Popular Posts